Definition and function of Cookies.
- Guarantee that the web pages work correctly, through session tasks, that is, maintain your identification and display the information that you have requested
- Security: when you identify yourself on our website, that identification must be secure and reliable, this is done through Cookies.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Anonymous statistical information
Type of Cookies used by our website and their purpose.
We use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services and show you advertising related to your preferences by analyzing your browsing habits. By continuing to browse our site once the notice has been informed, we consider that you accept its use. Specifically, the types of cookies we use are:
- Session cookies, fromregistration , data of the purchase process of any of our products or services.
- Analysis cookies. They are those that allow us to anonymously analyze the number of visits to our website and perform statistical measurements and analysis, in order to improve our services. They can be processed by us or by third parties, as in the case of Google Analytics.
How to disable cookies.
If you do not want us to install the necessary Cookies to improve your navigability, below we indicate how to deactivate Cookies in the main browsers:
Disable Cookies in Google Chrome:
- Click on the Chrome menu located on the browser toolbar.
- Please select Setting.
- Click on Show advanced options.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the Content settings … button.
- In the “Cookies” section, select “Do not allow data from the sites to be saved”.
Please note that if you select this option, you will not be able to directly access most sites that require the use of login credentials.
Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer:
- We open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button and then Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, then under Settings, move the slider all the way up to block all cookies or all the way down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
By blocking cookies, you can prevent certain websites from displaying correctly.
Disable Cookies in Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button and select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- We select in the section “Firefox will be able”: Use a personalized configuration for the history.
- We deselect the Accept cookies selector.
- We click on Accept
Disable Cookies in Safari:
If you want to disable cookies in the Safari browser, go to Preferences and, in the Privacy panel, choose Block Cookies
Desactivar Cookies en Opera:
To disable cookies in the Opera browser, you have to go to Settings, Advanced and in Privacy and Security, choose Content Adjustment, in Cookies, block: Allow sites to save and read cookie data.